Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome to the "She Did What She Could Woman"


Are you overwhelmed with life's choices and demands? As women today we are bombarded with opportunities as well as challenges to do more than women have ever imagined they could. But how much is enough; more importantly, how much is too much? As women, we want to live our lives well, but we fear we don't enough or we just want to do one thing well. I have chosen Jesus' words, "She Did What She Could" as my life motto. From perfectionism to peace, I am now a "She Did What She Could Woman!" These are five simple, yet profound words which have changed my life. I pray it will do the same for you!

2 comments:

Ronel said...

Great motto and I am so thankful God brought such an amazing message to Praise and Coffee Night, tonight!! I look forward to reading and learning more from you.
Blessings,
Ronel

janis commentz said...

Marilyn,

I just read you blog and a little more about this topic (Mark 14)--I am very much looking forward to your speaking at our retreat in April and letting God bless our ladies through your words!

Janis EV Free Yucca Valley